Re: [FW-1] FWPolicy Crashing after Upgrade

try to run the post_upgrade_verifier tool. its included in the upgrade verifier utility:

http://www.checkpoint.com/techsupport/downloadsng/utilities.html#upgrade_verify)

this worked for me in a similar situation. this utility corrects some wrong references
in the upgraded files if necessary. backup your upgraded files... the utility may change
them (wrong). also read the rn's coming with the file.

cheers,
markus