[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
<Aaron Reynolds>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 4:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] LUNA VPN accelerator cards- still supported???

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
Pro*
We have a couple of Luna VPN accelerator cards that we had to pull out
of
our HA pair back on 4.1 SP3 and IPSO 3.3.  There was a bug related to
the
card and running state syncronization that was causing the firewalls to
panic --> core dump --> reboot.  After removing the cards they never had
another panic.  We are now on 4.1 SP6 and IPSO 3.5 FCS8.  Is anyone
using
the Luna VPN accelerator successfully on this configuration?

-Aaron