Re: [FW-1] Sofaware box and SmartCentre

> Yes. it works, but you need to get the Safe@ SmartCentre Connector
> (SSC) to do it, and the SmartCenter has to be on a Windows machine,
> in standalone mode...
>
> You can download the SSC from the downloads site...
>
> HTH...
>
> - Mart�n.

I tried to install the SSC on our vpn-1 gateway (limited ip license), and after doing that I got an error message stating that my firewall license only permitted management of one firewall. So I suppose SSC is only for those with an unlimited license (Enterprise Encryption Center)?

Weird that they assume you need SSC only if you have more than 250 ip's..

Lars