Re: [FW-1] SecureClient Question

I am running 4.1 SP3 not NG, does this make a difference?

I know about the IP Pools, but with SecRemote can I specify which user gets what IP out of the pool?  I need to allow the netbios service through to the remote computer, so that we can print to him.  I don't want to allow that for all SR users.

Sean

"Dyk, David" <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

12/16/2002 05:48 PM
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1