[FW-1] SAM - RealSecure & Checkpoint FP2

Dear All,

I have tried to set up RealSecure 6.5 (network sensor) to reconfigure FW-1
(FP2 over W2k) using SAM without any success. I have a distributed
instalation: a management and two nodes in cluster with StoneBeat
FullCluster.

According to manuals, RS network sensor must send SAM requirements to FW
management, who forward them to modules in order to be enforced. It didn�t
work. As a temporal solution, I configured two network sensors so they can
configure one node each directly, it works but is not optimal.

Does anyone have configured this scenario before?

I have been loking forward to wait for your replies,

Thanks in advance,

Manuel Cabrera
CosapiSoft