-----Mensagem original-----
De: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 [mailto:[email protected]]Em nome de Tony Iannotti
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2002 16:15
Para: [email protected]
Assunto: Re: [FW-1] What is recommended way to address a DMZ?

I know Fabio is looking for security reasons, but the practical is useful to me, do you know of any pointers to information about setting up DNS servers in DMZ?

(I have put mail and web servers in DMZ, but knew that I did not know enough to configure DNS servers in there without a struggle. I use private addresses and my ISP does not delegate or support reverse mappings to me for the public IPs.)

Tony Iannotti
AVP: Dir. Net. Ops.

[email protected]

Phone:

Cell:

Fax:

"Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies non-conformity;
and non-conformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty --

so obviously thinking must be stopped"

[Call to Greatness, 1954] -- Adlai Stephenson

"#!/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj
lK[d2%Sa2/d0$^Ixp"|dc`;s/\W//g;$_=pack('H*',/((..)*)$/)"

[export-a-crypto-system, 1994]
-- Adam Back.

The #1 Way to Pay Online
http://www.checkfree.com/paybillsonline

Morten Jensen <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

12/16/2002 12:38 PM
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1