[FW-1] nokia stops listening on UDP 500 after policy reload

    I just upgraded a Nokia IP440 to NG FP2 and ipso 3.5FCS10. When I install a
security policy onto it the box stops listening on UPD port 500. This breaks my
VPN's, I then have to reboot the box to get it listening on UDP 500 again. Has
anyone experienced this?

--

John A. Gesualdi,    CCNP, CCDP, MCSE 2000
[email protected]