[FW-1] HotFix 1 for NG FP3 SecurePlatform

Hi All,

After installing HF1 on my SecurePlatform box, I could not connect via
smartclients (I also updated these)
From the console, I tried checking that I still existed as an admin station,
and cpconfig reported that fwm could not be started when doing this.

I'm just in the middle of testing the platform, and didn't have a lot of
time to spend on this. Just wanted to see if anyone had similar problems.

The procedure I followed was.

Copy Extracted hot fixes to cdrom

mount cdrom
run cpshared hotfix from cdrom
unmount cdrom
reboot
mount cdrom
run fw1 hotfix from cdrom
reboot
unitstall smart clients from my machine
install hf1 smartclients on my machine.

fw stat told me the correct policy was installed, and I could connect via
ssh, and ping the ip (I allow pings from my workstation).

When trying to connect with smartclient,
Connection cannot be initiated, make sure that server is running....

I hope to get some more test done later, but I have no pressing need for the
hotfix at this stage.

Regards,

Andrew

The information contained in this email is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender and delete all copies of this
message including any attachments it may contain.
The email or its content does not necessarily represent the
views of the company.