[FW-1] Redirect trafic on FW1-4.1?

Hi.
Im wondering if it's possible to have an internal host, let's call it
192.168.1.50, running some service, say a webserver or ftp server, and have
FW-1 redirect requests sent to a public address?
Say you have one box, 192.168.1.50, and you need to let people in to it from
the outside, but getting another box to do proxying, or putting this host on
a public address is out of the question.
Is there a way to work this out with FW-1 4.1?

I've done this with OpenBSD/PF, where the rule would look something like:
rdr on if1 proto tcp from any to 150.160.170.180 port x -> 192.168.1.50

Anything similar one can do with FW-1?

Oh and to expand on that a bit, a more hypothetical question, could one
create a VPN connection to this "fake" host(150.160....) and have that reach
the internal host as well?
Something like this(sorry my graphical abilities are...lacking, I know
( VPN_West - VPN-GW-W - Internet - VPN-GW-E - VPN-East(fake host) ) rdr->
192.168.1.50

If anyone can help me out here you'll make my day, a few days in fact :9

Regards
Johan
_____

How many Microsoft engineers are needed to screw a light bulb ??
None. Microsoft declares darkness the standard.