Re: [FW-1] Normal Memory Utilization for a Nokia IP330

Title: Message
Looks like the latest ipso added some stuff to the commnd line result.  I am not sure what "#SLINKS" is, but the "#VALS" is current active connections, "#PEAK" must be the peak connections, although, I don't know if that is since last reboot, last policy push, or what.  At any rate, connections are not your problem, at least not at the time of running this.  Did you have the high memory utilization at the time of running this command?
-----Original Message-----
From: Nall, Robert [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 11:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Normal Memory Utilization for a Nokia IP330

well not to keen on the command line... but this is what I got from the "fw tab -t connections -s"

FW[admin]# fw tab -t connections -s
HOST                  NAME                               ID #VALS #PEAK #SLINKS
localhost             connections                      8158    37   663     136
Got me on what it means, but I bet after you tell me I will never forget!!

The other two command lines, I couldn't get to run...