Re: [FW-1] VRRP on Nokia, address question

Hi Ralf,
If you use two virtual router addresses you can load traffic between fws, one
fw is master for one IP and backup for the other and vice versa. Then in your
servers, workstations and the like, you could define one gateway (virtual IP
address) for several network segments and the other for the remain network
segments, but take care for the asymetrical routing.
HTH
Carlos