Re: [FW-1] FW-1 ver 4.1 on Solaris

try this :
check if the systems times are synchronized.
on the module :
fw putkey -p password management_ip
on the management :
fw putkey -p password module_ip
(if the module or management IP is NATed, its more complicated).

afterwards, check in the system status on the management the status of
the module.
if the status is "connected" or "never installed", it's ok.
otherwise, try the putkey again.

when the sttaus becomes good, try to send the rulebase from the management.
if it doesn't work, try a "fw fetch management_ip" on the module.

hope this'll help

Nicolas figaro