From: Balwinder Singh [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:23 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Gateway to Gateway VPN is failing after 7 hours (NGFP3
<=>NGFP1)

Hi

I have site to site VPN between NGFP3 gateway and NGFP1 gateway running on
Windows 2000 SP3. VPN is failing after 7-8 hours problem is on NGFP3
gateway. After reboot everything worked without any problem for 7-8 hours.
It has no impact on Client to site  VPN. If anyone has any idea please let
me know...

-Balwinder