[FW-1] VPN Problem

I have Checkpoint VPN NG FP2  and I have configured it to talk to a Cisco
PIX using IKE VPN. Initially the VPN came up and we were able to use it.
Since last two days I am getting the following error:

[ 976]@agni HandleInitialContactMsg: cookies in header of packet containing
notification do not match cookies in spi in notification payload
[ 976]@agni Header cookie_I : ead5e343b909d898
[ 976]@agni Payload cookie_I : 54c09b3b36afc735
[ 976]@agni Header cookie_R : 54c09b3b36afc735
[ 976]@agni Payload cookie_R : ead5e343b909d898
[ 976]@agni HandleInitialContactMsg: deleting IKE tree: peer ce677905
[ 976]@agni cookie_I : 54c09b3b36afc735
[ 976]@agni cookie_R : ead5e343b909d898
[ 976]@agni HandleInitialContactMsg: IKE SA tree deleted

And after this I am not able to establish the VPN. Kindly let me know what
can be causing this in the setup or point me to documentation thru which I
will be able to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Surendra R