From: Serge Vondandamo [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 12:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NetScreen 5XP --> Checkpoint FW-1 4.1 on NT HELP!!!

Hi,

I have the same problem and I have never been able to setup VPN(IKE) between Netscreen 5XP and any of the Checkpoint FW versions.
Though, I read all the docs and tips on how to do it but it never worked for me. I have stop using the NS5XP in production and I have switched to the Advantech FW-200.

I still have NS5XP on my testing labs and I am looking also on how to setup a VPN between NS5XP and Checkpoint FWs.

Regards
Serge