[FW-1] why my CP FP2 hangs up ?

hi

I have a problem with my new CP FP2 installation, my system is:
NokiaIP 330 with IPSO3.5.8 and CP FP2 + patches
and my problem is hard even to ask in archives, so I'm writing here, the
problem is that my firewall hang's up sometimes, in logs everything looks
OK, when I'm trying to do something in log viewer everythings looks great,
like all is OK, but I cannot connect to service... http, icmp and any other
that should be available
when I only reload my policy all starts working well
have someone problems like mine ? how to solve that ?

thx
pixi