Carlos Santos

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Hart,
Steve
Sent: ter�a-feira, 3 de Dezembro de 2002 16:14
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] multiple pre-shared keys?

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone can clarify this for me. I'm trying to create
multiple vpn's to multiple sites with different pre-shared key.  In
other words, site 1 vpn uses pre-shared key 1 and site 2 vpn uses
pre-shared key number 2.  Is that possible? Everything that I have read
shows examples of multiple sites with the same key.  I'd just like a
sanity check on this one. My platform is a nokia ip 440 running 4.1 sp5.

Thanks,

Steve Hart
OEConnection

WhatEverNet Computing, S.A.                http://www.whatevernet.com
Pra�a de Alvalade, n.� 6 - 6.� piso        Tel: +00
1700-036 Lisboa, PORTUGAL                  Fax: +42
                      INTERNET MAIL FOOTER
A presente mensagem pode conter informa��o considerada confidencial.
Se o receptor desta mensagem n�o for o destinat�rio indicado, fica
expressamente proibido de copiar ou endere�ar a mensagem a terceiros.
Em tal situa��o, o receptor dever� destruir a presente mensagem e por
gentileza informar o emissor de tal facto.
Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply
email.