Re: [FW-1] FTP through Checkpoint failing

yes sir,  both of those are enabled.

Thanks,.

Duke Glover
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1"          |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           11/27/02 11:32 AM                  |
|         |           Please respond to "Mailing list for|
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1"          |
|         |                                              |
|---------+---------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [FW-1] FTP through Checkpoint failing                                    |

Duke,

Check your properities.  In the Services tab, did you
enable FTP Port data connection and enable FTP PASV
data connection?

Yim

http://mailplus.yahoo.com