From: Norman Zhang [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 8:43 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Certificate Authority

: Would supposed you are licensed with 250 host IP but instead
: you have more than 250 IPs behind the Fw.

I'm pretty sure I have less than 250 hosts behind the FW. I doubled
checked my SM thoroghly.

: Did you get the SW from checkpoint DL site?

I got NG FP3 from the web site. Is this a bug? What's with "Check Point
product Trial Period will expire in 15 days" after initialization?

Regards,
Norman