[FW-1] HTTPS security server

Hi,

is it possible to use in.attpd to validate HTTPS traffic? NG-FP3 ahttpd inspects http traffic very deeply (if worm catcher is enabled in smartdefense or something like that). Can I also setup ahttpd to inspect https traffic to protect my webservers? Maybe the HTTPS tunnel has to be terminated at the firewall itself and the firewall forwards traffic to the webserver. Can this be done?

How about inspecting "outgoing" HTTPS traffic in a configuration were an internal proxy connects to SSL servers in the wild? Is there any chance to validate HTTPS traffic using checkpoint? I am looking for a "solution" to stopp forthcoming NG filesharing tools which use/will use HTTPS more and more.

Regards,
Egonle