Re: [FW-1] where can I download portscan software?

Beyond doing a portscan, you want a check that the services on the
exposed ports don't have any known security flaws.  Nessus is such a
security scanner, and you can  find it at http://www.nessus.org.  You
have to compile it from source, but it is an easy compile.

Alan