Re: [FW-1] FTP through Checkpoint failing

We had a similar experience on Wednesday.  However, our implementation
of CheckPoint FireWall-1 was on a Solaris 8 system running NG FP2.

There is no longer a Services tab in the Global Properties window where
we can tell the FireWall to enable FTP PASV.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Layne Meier
Atlanta Newspapers