[FW-1] another LDAP Q

Thanks for whomever responded to my LDAP question earlier. Now that its
verified that LDAP is $$$ for NG...here is another idea.  NG can
authenticate to a NT domain for free, right?  Well...we are primarily a
Novell shop...running eDirectory.  I was thinking we could utilize
Novell Account Management (aka, good 'ol NDS for NT), so that our
eDirectory and NT Domain are synced.  Then...authenticate NG to our NT
domain..which in turn can talk to our eDirectory database...and
essentially get the same result as using NG to talk to our Novell LDAP
(the Novell LDAP just redirects to eDirectory anyways).

Is anyone doing this..or see a flaw in the plan?

thx
Matt