Re: [FW-1] Can one SP6 package installed in 2 firewalls

Okay, your questions:
1. I do not know exactly if there is somewhere something written down
whether you can or cannot go directly from SP2 to SP6. You can go without
problems from SP2 to SP5 anyways, that's what I did, and then increase to
SP6.
2. This will work definitly since it is the same binary. You do not have to
download twice.
Greetings
Steffen