[FW-1] frequent rejected http packets - Retransmitted data

Title: RE: [FW-1] Scan and open ports 389 1002 and 1720
Hi all,

Since the implementation of our SecurePlatform FP3 firewall I have noticed in the logs quite frequent rejections with the message "Retransmitted data does not match orginal data".

Does anyone know what causes this and how to remedy it?  I guess it is causing errors for users although I have not had any problems reported, but there are so many of them they must be having some effect.  They are essentially all on inbound connections to web sites.

Any help appreciated.

Damo