[FW-1] Scan and open ports 389 1002 and 1720

Hi all,

I am running into a weird problem. Hopefully someone can help me.
Whenever I run a scan against any computer on the inside, I always get
TCP ports 389, 1002 and 1720 open. I have verified that by going to the
command prompt of the box and running telnet <remoteIP>
<389|1002|1720>.

Now the weird part: I know that those boxes do not have those ports
open. I have gone to a router and telnetted from there and do not get
any response.

So it seems that my box has some program that is intercepting the call
for tcp connect? Has anyone ever run into that.

Scratching my head,
Pritish

Disclaimer: This is not related to Checkpoint but related to security.
I run scans of boxes before I add them to the firewall for external
access.