[FW-1] Cisco / Check Point VPN

Hi Lads,

I'm trying to set a Site-to-site VPN between Check Point NG and Cisco
Concentrator. From the Cisco side, trying to reach the Check Point side,
everything is working perfectly, but the other way, there's no luck.
When trying to reach the Cisco side, from the Check Point firewalled
Lan, the tunnel cannot get established.

In the logs, I see the key exchanges and this is what it says:

Check Point Log:
"IKE:Aggressive Mode Completion", source: CP firewall, destination:
Cisco
"IKE:Informational Exchange Received Delete IKE-SA from Peer: 3fd287bd;
Cookie: 280ab2e82e0d7747-90f32", source: cisco, destination: CP
firewall.

Cisco Log:
"Group [200.44.57.146] Failure during phase 1 rekeying attempt due to
collision"

Please, i need help on this...

LB.