Re: [FW-1] NG FP3 fwlddist sync problem

looks like an interface-speed problem.

try to set the interface-speed and duplex of all interfaces (which belongs together)
to the same value. also include the switches.

typically this messages appear if the switch is forced to do 10mbit/half and the
fw 100mbit/full... (or the other way round)

depending os the os fix the speed & duplex:

solaris:
        * ndd
        * /etc/system

linux/secureplatform: