From: Dick Livingston [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 5:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] FW: VPN setup for Windows XP

I have a new corporate laptop with windows XP.  My previous laptop worked well with VPN and a Windows 2000 O/S.

I downloaded the VPN-1 setup for XP and when attempting to load the software got the message: "Setup has found that Firewall-1 is installed on your computer. Please uninstall it before installing SecuRemote"

I can find no software loaded on the system.

What could the Setup program be detecting to give this indication?

Thanks for any help that you can offer.

Dick Livingston

 The CEI Group, Inc.