From: Marco Supino [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: quarta-feira, 20 de Novembro de 2002 14:34
To: Marques, Ricardo
Subject: Re: SecureClient and RSA ACE/Server (SecurID)

Ok,

I have had the same problem, to try to debug do this : clear the "Send
node Secret" in the Client tab of the firewall in the SecurID config,
and try authenticating from the Firewall (not a regular client), this
should recreate the secret file on the firewall, and if it does what i
hope it will do, you will be authenticated in the first time, but all
the next times will fail, also check your "secondary nodes" that they
are correct, they should contain the INTERNAL interface of the firewall
talking with the SecurID server, the "Network address" (in the main
window) should have the VALID external IP of the firewall.

let me know

Marco.

"Marques, Ricardo" wrote:

> They are both Windows 2000 with SP3