Re: [FW-1] Smart Reporter

I personally did not try it, but I am using Private I. It is really
good, think about it.

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Croft, Ed
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Smart Reporter

Does anyone have any experience with Checkpoint Smart Reporter?  I am
looking for something that will help me create reports on the Firewall
log files.  In the past, when the question of log file reporting has
been posted to this list, people are always recommending Webtrends.
From what I've read about Smart Reporter, it seems to be a pretty good
product.  I'm curious as to why I haven't seen more about it on the
Firewall list and why everyone recommends Webtrends?  I'm looking for
anyone's comments or experiences related to Checkpoint's Smart Reporter.

-Ed