Re: [FW-1] SecureClient and RSA ACE/Server (SecurID)

Hello,

what version of FW-1 are you using. I tried doing that using FW-1 4.1
and it wouldn't work at my client. I have heard from other people too
that they had no luck in making it work in production environment using
4.1. The same people had success when they upgraded to NG.

Marques, Ricardo wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>Does anyone ever put this to work: RSA ACE/Server 5 (SecurID) and
>SecureClient?
>
>When i test the authentication from the RSA side it works fine, when i test
>it from the firewall side, i receive a message "ACCESS DENIED wrong
>passcode"
>
>Any ideas how to solve this?
>
>THanks in adavance,
>Ricardo Marques