[FW-1] CPMI question on synchronization : create compound object

Does anyone use cpmi to create compound object before?
I want to create a uri_resource object but keeping get the error because the
new object does not have response object and spec_select_setting object...

the new created object is a local var?? and I should call CPMIObjUpdate
before return .. am I correct?
if CPMIObjUpdate gave a error that one of the owned object field in object
is NULL, how can I create the own object and then update the object?

for example,

cb1( HCPMIOBJ obj............)
{

   api create the owned object with cb2

   update_obj_api with update_cb

   return opsec_session_ok;
}

update_cb is always called before cb2, and always gave me the error because
cb2 is not done yet..

Does anyway to let update function to wait for cb2 ???

Thanks for your help!!