From: Philip Hayward [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 14 November 2002 23:09
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Automatic proxy arp on IPSO in NG FP3

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had got automatic proxy arping working on IPSO 3.6 under FP3?

I had it working on an IP440, but 2 days after installation and 4 hours after the last policy load the arp table quietly dropped all the auto proxy arp entries. A policy reload got it working, but I face having to manually enter all the arp entries unless someone knows of a fix...

Thanks,

Phil

the system manager.

www.digitalrum.com