Re: [FW-1] CheckPoint log file maintenance (Solaris)

I've never found any of the elg files very useful.
You want to be careful about deleting the file while
an active process is writing to it.  You can crash
the process, in this case your firewall.  You can
cp /dev/null to the files safely.  That is how I
usually clean them up.

Hal

Hal Dorsman
Network Administrator