Re: [FW-1] FW-1 Licenses cost

The List prices for Checkpoint products is on the Checkpoint Web site at
https://pricelist.checkpoint.com/sections/Enterprise.asp

Stand-Alone SmartCenter for 1 GW 250 IP addresses  $4,000
Stand-Alone SmartCenter for 1 GW Unlimited IP address $10,000
Stand-Alone SmartCenter for Unlimited GWs $14,000
Stand-Alone SmartCenter Pro for Unlimited GWs $20,000

SmartCenter Enterprise Bundle w/FW-1 module     $19,000  (w/VPN-1
module it's $20,000)
   This includes management for Unlimited GW and one Firewall Module
license.
   You will get credit for ONE of your existing module licenses if you
want to upgrade.

You still need to check with your reseller for "real" pricing and
(hopefully) accurate information
on a trade-in/upgrade credit if you wish to go that route.

Mike MeadState of Idaho, Dept. of Administration
Network Services/WAN Group

>>> [email protected] 11/15/02 06:22AM >>>
Question:

Currently we have the FW-1(s) managed by ISS.

I would like to bring this in house. To do so I have to justify
reasoning as
well as costs.

Anyone know the price for management station license for 2 nokia's.

Thanks,

Joshua Perrymon
Network Security Consultant
BE&K Information Security Dept.