[FW-1] 4.1 ServicePack re-instalation on AIX 4.3.3 ML10

 For many unfortunatellty reasons, read I-B-M, i still cant update to
 NG and need to run 4.1 on an AIX 4.3.3 ML10 .

 Yesterday my inspection server crashed and i needed to rebuild it all.

 After installing and syncing with management server i started with
 servicepacks installation duty... none of them could be applyied.

 The error is the same for both ...

  0503-038 inusave:  Not enough parameters were passed on the
  command line.
  Usage:  inusave listfile package
          where
          listfile is a file containing relative paths of files
                   to be saved.
          package is the name of the software package to be saved.

  0503-464 installp:  The installation has FAILED for the "usr"
  part of the following filesets:
        CPfw1-41.fw 4.1.6.0

  Any one helping... the only thing i can associate with that many
  had interfered is the ML10 ...

[]'S

 Antonio Costa
 Odebrecht Engenharia e Construcao