[FW-1] No matching hash methods between myself and the peer

Title: No matching hash methods between myself and the peer

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a VPN between a FW-1 v4.1 server (win2k) and a Symantec VPN appliance.  I have followed Symantec's instructions but am getting the above error on the FW-1 logs for Key Install actions. I have configured MD5, shared secrets and DES.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom.

P.S. This is my first message to the list, so please let me know if I'm "not doing it right" :-)