From: Nils Kolstein [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 15 November 2002 09:04
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Highest SP for Solaris 7

Hi,

A few weeks ago two Sun Ultrasparc 250's came under my management loaded
with Solaris 7 and FW-1 4.1 SP 2. I would like to upgrade FW-1 first to a
higher version (eventually later to Solaris 8), but I would like to know
what the highest Service Pack is which can run on Solaris 7. Online sources
at Checkpoint or Phoneboy gave me no clue, so i hope there's someone out
here who can help me..

Regards,

Nils Kolstein
Internetworking Engineer