Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote DHCP

Devon,
1. Do you have a valid SecureClient license (Securemote is not enough)
2. Have your installed the client as a Secureclient (with desktop security) with Office mode enabled?
3. Can you see an extra secureclient network adapter in the network config of the client (ipconfig also shows this)?
4. Is the Office mode dhcp range inside the encrytion domain? (should not)
5. Is the 'Virtual IP address for DHCP replies' on the same subnet as the dhcp range and how is the routing from your internal network to this range?

Lars