From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Blocking web sites

My recommendation is to look at Websense (http://www.websense.com) to help you do this.  We maintain the largest database of categorized Internet sites, allowing you to focus on other important duties rather than constantly maintaining your own list of sites.  I would suggest that you look into our premium group #3, which helps you block malicious mobile code.