-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von
Roelandts, Guy
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. November 2002 08:36
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: [FW-1] Auto-Summarize in Encryption domain

Martin,

   We have seen this too and found no work-around as of today. We were
 setting up a vpn-to-vpn between a Cisco with IOS 12.1.

   In the output of a debug crypto session we could see :

  src_proxy= x.y.x.0/255.255.254.0/0/0 (type=4)

   We checked the complete CheckPoint config and found nowhere this
 mask defined ... anyone else seen this and solved it?

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSE-NG
Compaq BeLux - now part of the New HP
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.