Re: [FW-1] Training Class in NYC

I didn't attend in NYC, (mine was in Dallas) but the instructor (Frank
Lulgjuraj) was from their NYC office, which holds classes their also. It
was with Vigilar. I found it to be very good class (VPN-1 / Firewall-1
Management I & II NG). It was 5 days and very hands on!

Go to Vigilar website (www.vigilar.com) and check out their class schedule
in your area and see what you think?

~Robert  J

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           Robert Mezzone                     |
|         |           <[email protected]>     |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for          |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           11/12/2002 12:20 PM                |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |                                              |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [FW-1] Training Class in NYC                                                                              |

Has anyone attended a good Checkpoint Firewall training class in NYC
recently, if so what organization offered it.

Thanks.