[FW-1] Pass-thru DHCP traffic thru FW

Dear guru,
want to pass-thru DHCP Traffic thru our internal
firewall.  got some problem see you can help,

Been to SecureKnowledge, understanding that need to
set up DHCP relay agent in the firewall machine in
order to pass the dhcp traffic thru two
interface/subnet otherwise, the udp will not be passed
to another interface.  Also, need to set up a rule to
allow dhcp-request & dhcp-reply to pass-thru
explicitly.  How about the Antispoofing setup for
those interface.  Adding two node 0.0.0.0 &
255.255.255.255 and including in the Antispoofing
group.

However, using W2k server with SP3 & CPNG FP2, had the
RRAS & DHCP relay agent setup, however, seem our DHCP
client still didn't get the DHCP reply from the DHCP
server sitting behind the firewall.  Only see the
request.

Any ideas?
thanks
Nick