[FW-1] Upgrade 4.1 to NG

Hi,

We have tried to upgrade two clustered checkpoint FW1-4.1 sp5 to NG FP2
without success.
We are using StoneBeat Fullcluster 3.0 3031.

The upgrade seemed to work fine but when we installed the new policy we got
the following message.
****
/opt/CPfw1-50/bin/fwm load /opt/CPfw1-50/conf/rulebase.W
"firewall"
rulebase.W: Security Policy Script generated into rulebase.pf
rulebase:
Compiled OK.

Installing Databases On: localhost

 Database installed successfully on "management"...

Database installation complete

Database installation Succeeded for:
"mangement"

Installing VPN-1/FireWall-1 policy On: "firewall" ...

 send_product_policies - send to CPTA failed
 send_policies: failed to install policies
 Failed to install policies
******

We tried to reset the secure communication, without success.
The management server tell us that the communication is up and running.

We tried to restart the enforcement module but then we got the following
message.
*****
WARNING: Cannot locate my network object.
Unable to find locale modules object.
Failed to fetch from masters in masters file.
*****

The management is running on Redhat7.2
The enforcement module is running on Solaris8 32bits kernel 108528-17

Any ideas????