From: "Pe�a, Botp" [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 11. november 2002 07:41
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] secureremote thru proxy, etc

Hi FW Gurus,

One of our main suppliers is using CP4.1. They have given us secureremote to
connect to their network.

My problem is that we have difficulty connecting to their system since our
client/user pcs do not have direct contact w our firewall or the internet.
Our clients connect to the internet using proxies (only proxies and mail
servers have direct contact w the fw/internet).

After a lot of grueling install/configuration (of the secureremote), I
surrendered. It seems that secureremote clients must have direct contact w
the net. Am I right?

Does anyone have better suggestions? Does anyone know of any proxy that
allows secureremote clients to pass?

Thanks,
-botp