Re: [FW-1] Nokia with T1 card

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Nokia with T1 card
  • From: Lars Troen <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 23:33:48 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Patrick,
I have done this on several occations with a V35 interface; using either Cisco HDLC, PPP or Frame Relay. Make sure you're setting the correct parameters as on the other side in order to get this working well. That is.. The other end has usual cisco default settings while the default nokia settings are not always the same. Also, remember to get a Nokia V35 cable, it's not the same as on cisco routers. For your routing: The router in the other end of the serial line will be the def gw of your Nokia.

Lars