Re: [FW-1] NG Training in the San Francisco Bay Area

I just completed the NG Mgt 1 & 2 classes at Dataway.
It was a great class.  The instructor there is very
sharp.  Good location (just off Van Ness).  Nice
support staff.  I would highly recommend them.

Hal

Hal Dorsman
Network Administrator
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation