[FW-1] VPN NG FP3 Config

I have tried several times to get this working and it athenticates, however
once it connects the user can not login or do anything.  Im using FP2
secureremote client software to connect to my NG FP firewall software.  In
the rulebase I have the following:

any|FW|any|RDP,IKE,IKE_tcp,FW1_TOPO|accept|log|policy targets
VPN_GROUP@any|any|any (have also tried intranet, and remote access)|client
auth|log|policy targets

In the general properties of the FW1 object I have the following

FW1 checked
VPNPRO checked
Secureclient policy server checked

under REMOTE ACCESS I have offer office mode to group VPN_GROUP

DHCP with my DHCP server listed

Am I missing something?

__________________________
Robert Leach
ECOS Technologies
1410 Broadway, 27th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Phone:Fax:[email protected]
www.ecostech.com
Only the named recipient(s) should read this e-mail. It may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you are not a named recipient or
you received this email by mistake, please notify me immediately by reply
email and delete the message.