From: Adilson Lemos [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 3:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] FTP Problems with NG FP2

All,

We had CheckPoint FW-1 4.1 and we used FTP Scheduled to transfer some files for specific sites in the internet.

But when we update the FW-1 for NG FP2, we had some problems with FTP, like, we can get files from internet only if we check option or parameter "Passive Mode".

Anybody knows how to solve this situation or some way on NG FP2 come back access of FTP of version 4.1 ?

I tried to see some lines from base.def, but i�m not sure what line i can change. i found some documents on site Knowledge Checkpoint.com but i didn�t have success about.

Thanks in advance.

Adilson Lemos